Monday, November 15, 2010

Thing #7b A thought from my Google Reader

In my Google Reader I found an article from What's Hot in Google entitled "We're Running Out of Chocolate".  The article states that according to the Cocoa Research Association we are consuming more chocolate than we are producing cocoa.  Yikes, this is not acceptable.  I couldn't live without chocolate.  I'm addicted.  The article goes on to state that Snicker's may one day soon cost $11.  They also say that Hershey and Mars have sequenced the cacao genome which will mean more resillient trees in the future.

I've been reading the fun, interesting info in my Reader lately.  I also catch up on the horoscopes and some jazz music.  I find the music to be soothing as I am coming down off my day.  The horoscopes are fun to read and they make me think.

I'm addicted to Google Reader and can't wait to learn more about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment