Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thing #13 Online Image Generator

I created this collage using Big Huge Labs' mosiac maker.  I used Flickr to download some photos from our Rose Bowl trip this past January.  Flickr made it easy to upload with specific instructions.  I'm going to use the Big Huge Lab's site to create collages for my family for Christmas.  My son worked for UT Longhorn football for four years and we have lots of photos.  This is one way I can create a lifelong memory album for him.  I'm planning on making this collage into a poster he can frame too.  I'm learning so much fun stuff I can hardly stand it.  I also posted this collage to my facebook page.  There was an application in Flickr that allowed me to post at the click of a button.

I also went to Comic Strip Generator and made this little cartoon. There were easy directions listed and it only took a couple of steps.  I sent this to my hubby in email.  He got a laugh out of it!!!!!  

At Happy Face Generator I was able to create the following happy face sign.

All of these images and creations can be used by teachers and students in various presentations or projects.  The toughest part is knowing where to go to get them and teaching them how to use them.  I can see the happy face used to gain student's attention in Promethean flipcharts or with Prezi's.  THe collages can be used in English/Reading/History classes to have them create collections that represent a story they have read.  The possibilities are endless.


No comments:

Post a Comment